Personal information protection policy
- Scope of handling of personal information
The handling of personal information will be applied when you purchase products, contact us, subscribe to e-mail newsletters, etc. through our site. Personal information collected when customers use our site will be managed in accordance with the way of thinking regarding the handling of this personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of this shop is to collect personal information such as e-mail address, name, address, credit card, etc. by registering as a member, purchasing products, and cooperating with online surveys to improve the site. We may ask you to provide it within the range.
- -To provide the services requested by the customer, such as delivering products to the customer and delivering emails.
- -To obtain statistical data for taking measures to provide higher quality services to customers.
- Security management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we are rational against access control to personal information, restrictions on the means of taking out, unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In addition to taking safety measures, in the unlikely event that an accident related to personal information such as leakage occurs, we will promptly take appropriate measures including measures to prevent recurrence.
- About deposit of personal information
The Company may entrust the business to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the outsourced business. (Business consignees are carriers, printing companies for sending direct mail, collection consignment companies when the product price is unpaid, etc.)
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
This shop will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
- 1. With prior consent from the customer
- 2. When our shop discloses or provides to the outsourced business to the extent necessary to provide the service desired by the customer.
- 3. When disclosing or providing statistical data in a format that cannot identify an individual.
- 4. We conclude contracts such as confidentiality obligation regarding personal information, prohibition of re-provision and sharing of responsibility in the event of an accident, and disclose or provide personal information to a third party whose handling is guaranteed to be the same as this shop. If you do.
- 5. When a disclosure request with legal obligation is received from a court, prosecution, police or other judicial or administrative agency.
- 6. When the shop reasonably determines that it is necessary to protect the rights, property, safety, etc. of this shop or a third party.
- Regarding cookies