TEAMS OF SERVICE
Regarding the use of the cornelian taurus by daisuke iwanaga online shop (hereinafter referred to as "shop") operated by our company,
This agreement is established as follows.
- Article 1 Services provided by our company and shops
The service provided by the Company through the operation of the shop (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") shall be the provision and sale of online information on the products posted by the shop and the related office work.
- Scope and changes of Article 2 Terms
This agreement shall be applicable to all relationships that occur between the user / desired user of this service (hereinafter referred to as "user") and the Company. The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time for the purpose of sound performance of the service. The change shall take effect when the Company posts it on the shop.
- Article 3 Application for use
The user shall apply for use according to the following procedure.
- -Apply for use after understanding this agreement and agreeing to be bound by its contents.
- -Accept payment of fees based on the payment method specified by the Company
- -Notify us of all necessary items such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. that we specify as necessary for application for use
The procedure for application for use shall be completed with the consent of the Company for the application for use set forth in the preceding paragraph. However, the Company may not approve the use of the user if it is found that the user falls under any of the following reasons.
- -If the user has been canceled due to a violation of this agreement in the past
- -When the matter notified to us when applying for use is false
- -When the use of the credit card or payment account specified by the user is suspended by the credit company or financial institution
- Article 4 Handling of user information
The information notified to us when the user applies for use or purchases the product shall be registered in our database.
The Company shall not provide the registered user information to a third party. However, this does not apply if any of the following items apply.
- -When the consent of the user is obtained based on a specific purpose
- -When there is a request for cooperation from the investigative authorities
- -Performance of this service based on a non-disclosure agreement
- -When outsourcing part of the business required for sales promotion, etc.
- -When transferring user's order information to a credit card company / financial institution
- Article 5 How we notify users
Individual notifications from the Company to the User shall be sent to the email address or address that the User has notified the Company based on Article 3.
- Article 6 Payment of the price and shipping fee of the products to be provided
Payment for products purchased through this service shall be either by credit card in the name of the member or by cash on delivery when the products are delivered.
When paying by credit card, the member shall be subject to the terms and conditions separately contracted with the credit card company.
In the event of a dispute between a member and a third party such as the credit card company, both parties shall resolve the dispute, and the Company shall not be liable at all.
- Article 7 Product exchange and cancellation after ordering
If the user wishes to cancel the order, he / she shall notify the Company to that effect.
If the item has already been shipped when we confirm the cancellation request, the user shall bear the shipping fee required for the return, the transfer fee at the time of refund, and the settlement fee at the time of settlement.
- Article 8 Returns and exchanges after the goods arrive
If the product is defective, or if a product different from the order arrives, or if you wish to return or exchange the product for your convenience, the user shall notify us within 7 days after the product arrives. To do.
The user shall bear the shipping fee required for returns and exchanges due to the user's convenience, the transfer fee at the time of refund, and the settlement fee at the time of ordering.
We will not accept returns or exchanges for orders that have passed 8 days after the item arrived.
- Article 9 Delivery delays and non-delivery
If delivery is delayed due to an unexpected situation such as a natural disaster, system trouble, or a business accident at a delivery company, we cannot be held liable for it.
- Article 10 Prohibitions and loss of eligibility
The user shall be prohibited from performing the acts specified in the following items.
- -Acts that infringe the copyrights, trademark rights, property rights, etc. of our company, store owners, or third parties
- -Sending harmful computer programs
- -So-called "spoofing" act
- -Writing false information such as slander, slander, and acts
- -For our company and this service
If an act that falls under any of the paragraphs 1 of this article is discovered, the user loses the qualification to use this service and bears all responsibility solely due to the act. And.
- Article 11 Changes to this service
Our company can change the contents of this service without prior notice to the user.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the user due to the change of this service.
- Article 12 Suspension of this service
In order to keep the service in good working condition, the Company shall be able to suspend all or part of the provision of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- -When necessary for regular system maintenance and emergency maintenance
- -When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power outage, obstruction by a third party, etc.
- -In addition, when we determine that it is unavoidable to stop the system
- Article 13 Damages
If a user causes damage to a third party due to the use of this service, the user shall resolve the problem at his / her own risk and expense and shall not damage the Company.
If a user causes damage to the Company due to the use of this service, the Company shall be able to claim compensation for the damage from the user.
- Article 14 Agreement Jurisdiction
If a dispute arises between the user and the Company regarding this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.